September 23, 2014

Pumpkins, and Mums and Chesney, Oh my!


"Life starts all over again, when it gets crisp in the Fall" ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald


I thought I would share a quick post.  Being that it's now officially Fall, (the best season of the year!)  I couldn't help but take my phone, and my dog and find some fun photo opportunities!  I went to a local Garden Center and bought myself a big hanging mum and a pumpkin.  I wanted to grab some corn stalks but they wouldn't fit in (or on) my car.  Bummer.  


All of these pictures were taken with my iPhone using the "chrome" filter.  Today was a nice sunny day, no over cast.  As you can see, the pictures came out with a nice saturation of color and isn't flooded with light from the sun.  






I have such an affinity for flowers.  Dahlias are one of my favorites.  The blooms are so large and colorful.  




Ok, now maybe this is little too much but, I saw the perfect photo op and I took it!  Look at how pretty she is next all those colors.  It's like it was all put together just for her!







 I spy, with my naked eye.....pumpkins!  All sorts of pumpkins.  Big one, small ones, orange ones, green ones.  Some had "bumps", some were smooth.  I never knew there were so many kinds!




 I could have filled my car with all the colors of Fall.  But I resisted and walked away with these pictures instead (and a mum and pumpkin)

Take the time to step outside today, even it's just for a few minutes.  Stand tall with your feet on the ground and your nose to the sun.  Breathe in and out.  You'll instantly feel calmer.  Trust me, it's amazing what Mother Earth can do!


Happy Fall everyone!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment