October 5, 2014

Little bit of Fall eye candy

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together" ~Vincent Van Gogh

I was outside enjoying some of what Mother Nature has to offer today and I snapped a few photos.  I thought I would do a quickie post and share them with you! I took all of these pictures using my Nikon D40 DSLR camera.  I have had it for a couple of years now and it has never steered me wrong!  I also quickly edited them using my FAVORITE editing site called PicMonkey.  If you haven't checked it out, you need to!  You can use their free editing service, or pay the small annual fee to get all access.  I found it well worth the small fee because I use it ALL the time.  It's amazing what you can do on there.  Interested in checking it out?  You can click the link provided or the PicMonkey banner on the side of my blog.  Hmmm, maybe I'll do a Pic Monkey editing post.  Anyways....



 Happy viewing!






















Hope you enjoyed your little bit of Fall eye candy. If you like what you saw, share it/pin it using the icon below :)

Happy Sunday!!! ~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment